I started back to school last Thursday... the mornings have been tough! Brooks has made the habit of getting in bed with me and watching the news and going to bed at 10:00 all summer. So, going to bed early and getting up early has been a chore. It was a rough two mornings getting up but, hopefully this week will get better. He was so excited for me to go to school so he could go play with Soren, Livy, Annabelle, and Missy. Brooks is going to go with Missy and Livy to school at Green Lawn two days a week this year. He is so proud of his new backpack and lunch box and so excited to go to big boy school. We are so blessed that he has a wonderful place to go while I am at school - Missy and her family are a God send!! 
Brooks, Liv, Soren and Annabelle

1 comment:
I have fallen in love with your little guy! He is one of the cutest and funniest little boys I've ever seen. I love his craziness! You guys look like you have so much fun with him. Good luck with the school year and keep these funny posts coming....
Post a Comment