Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Off to Pre-school

Today was Brooks' first day of pre-school at Green Lawn. He loved it!! He has told me all night - "Today was my first day of school," he is so proud. Brooks has been singing Jesus Loves Me since I picked him up. Today he also told me he sang the Itsy, Bitsy Spider and the marching song?? What a wonderful day and momma had to ruin it when I took him to Dr. Guetersloh and had her give him a shot because he had a red throat. Nonetheless, all he can talk about is school. He can't wait to go back :)

2 comments:

Team Leslie said...

What a cutie! I love all his Tech gear!

Caryn said...

Jacy so great to hear from you!! Brooks' is PRECIOUS!!! I'll be keeping up with your blog, thanks so much for the information.
Caryn