
Brooks helped me make some cheesecake sopapillas tonight. Anytime I get the mixer out, he gets his table and brings it to the kitchen and pulls it up beside me to help. After I mixed it all, he said "Turn it off momma." So I turned it off and he stuck his fingers in the bowl. After I took the beaters off, I gave him one and he licked it clean. Then he said, "Momma, can I have some more? Say of course you can." Then he said, "All of my kisses are for momma" after he told Brandon a while ago, "all of my kisses are for daddy" so that Brandon would take him out to play. So I got some kisses, and of course I gave in and told him"Of course you can!!" Hard to resist this dirty little face :)
1 comment:
What a cutie. Cheesecake sopapillas - you're gonna have to post that recipe - yummy!
Post a Comment