Monday, January 5, 2009

Girls are Grandma's and Cait Cait is not an "ant"

This was our conversation tonight at supper: Brandon: "That was good soup momma." Brooks: " She is not your momma, she is mine!" Brandon: " Who is my momma?" Brooks: "You don't have one." Brandon: "Yes I do." Brooks: "A grandma? Girls are grandma's!" Brandon: "Yes, she is your grandma. Who is she?" Brooks: "Boo" Brandon: " That is one of your grandma's. Who lives in Ft. Worth?" Brooks: "Gigi" Brandon: " Gigi is my momma and Boo is your momma's mom." Brooks: " I have a grandpa too, Pawpaw. Poppi lives in Ft. Worth." Brandon: " What is Cait Cait?" Brooks: "She is a grandma - all girls are grandma's!" Brandon: "No, Cait Cait is not your grandma, she is your aunt." Brooks: " NOOOOOOOOO, Cait Cait does not crawl." (as he moves his fingers like a bug crawling on the ground) The mind of a child..... I wish I could think like this sometimes :)

2 comments:

amy kate said...

ahhh sweet boy! What a priceless conversation!!!

Sunny Tracey said...

You make the greatest entries in your blog. I've been sitting here just reading all of them...and just realized I'm late to pick up Taylor. Love and miss y'all a ton!