Brooks has become "Mr. Independent." Since he was six weeks old I have taken him to Missy's in his pajamas ( I know I am so lucky, thank you Missy). However, the last couple of weeks, he wants his jammies off and his clothes on before we head out the door. Let me just tell you mornings have been rough - first, starting back to school after Christmas break and second, getting dressed and ready to go. Brooks has a hard time waking up and when he is up, he only wants momma to put his clothes on. Brandon tries and Brooks starts his fit......needless to say, I have been late to school everyday!!! Today, he did let Brandon dress him but, he had to add a little to his outfit (cowboy hat) - I guess he wanted to be a cowboy!
More to the story...... Wednesday when I came home from school I found this note on my table:
More to the story...... Wednesday when I came home from school I found this note on my table:
I flipped the note over on the back and mom had written this:
I guess he takes after his momma :)

2 comments:
Precious! And I love the conversation of Grandmas & Ants.
Hi Jacy!
We were glad to add Brooks' blog to our list as well!
He is adorable! Wes loves Handy Manny too....maybe we can entertain them with all things Handy Manny when they are going nuts at the baseball field! :)
See you soon!
Heather
Post a Comment