We have loved these warm days and evenings :) Brandon and Brooks cooked some hamburgers on the grill for supper - yummy!!! Brooks brought his grill and put it right beside Brandon and they cooked away!
So cute. The boys have the same little grill and love to drag it out with Daddy. I'm starting to wish you lived next door, because I just think our boys would be BFFs :)
too fun! i remember this exact scene about 10 years ago minus one little boy --- tell Brandon we're ready for more of his delicious burgers like he used to cook for us!! :) Come see us sometime...
2 comments:
So cute. The boys have the same little grill and love to drag it out with Daddy. I'm starting to wish you lived next door, because I just think our boys would be BFFs :)
too fun! i remember this exact scene about 10 years ago minus one little boy --- tell Brandon we're ready for more of his delicious burgers like he used to cook for us!! :) Come see us sometime...
Post a Comment