I was getting everything ready for tomorrow morning and putting it in the car (it makes our crazy mornings a little easier - especially tomorrow - going back after Spring Break) and Brooks walks out in the garage with his laundry basket I had by the backdoor to take to Missy's.... He was so proud of himself ( I think it weighs as much as he does)!! I looked at him and said, "Wow," and he replied, "Mommy, that's okay.... I got it!" What a helper :)
Sunday, March 22, 2009
My little helper
I was getting everything ready for tomorrow morning and putting it in the car (it makes our crazy mornings a little easier - especially tomorrow - going back after Spring Break) and Brooks walks out in the garage with his laundry basket I had by the backdoor to take to Missy's.... He was so proud of himself ( I think it weighs as much as he does)!! I looked at him and said, "Wow," and he replied, "Mommy, that's okay.... I got it!" What a helper :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a sweet (and strong) boy!
So cute. Looks like y'all had a wonderful Spring Break!
Post a Comment