Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm the.......

BIG BROTHER!!!
We had some fun with sidewalk chalk to tell everybody that Brooks is going to be a big brother. He is super excited!!! We are 14 weeks today and this sweet baby will makes its arrival October 21, 2009. Brooks loves to tickle my tummy and say, "Tickle, tickle, baby can you feel that?" He talks to our baby and tells it how sweet it is and how much he loves it. When I asked Brooks what we were going to have, he said, "A sister and a brother." I told him that there was only one in my tummy so he decided that the baby in momma's tummy is a girl, and her name is Livy, and his baby, his little blue bear is a boy and he named him Moses. We will see if he is right.... we have our ultrasound on May 26th. Last week we went to the doctor and had a sonogram. I think we are going to have another active baby. This sweet baby was doing flips, kicking it's feet and waving it's arms everywhere. We are all so excited and can't wait to meet this precious baby!!

7 comments:

hicks family said...

Congratulations!!!! Brooks will make an awesome Big Brother! Cute, cute idea on the sidewalk!!

Caryn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful news! So thrilled for you guys.

Team Leslie said...

Very, very exciting! It's so fun to hear Brook's thoughts:) The pictures are adorable - fun memories.

Tina & Scott said...

CONGRATS, Jacy!!! Love the pics!

The Reynolds said...

Congrats! Can't wait to find out if it's a sister or brother!

Riley Kai said...

Congrats to the 3 of you! I'm with Brooks..on the baby sister thing:-)

Lydia said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!