Superman flew into bed to watch the ACM Awards with me last night. I looked over at him while Rascal Flatts was singing and he had his hands raised above his head, swaying them in the air..... We had our own little concert in bed :)Monday, April 6, 2009
Suuuuper-man!!
Brooks loves his Superman jammies.... He wants to wear them every night and fly around with his cape flowing out the back!!! Last night after our bath we had to put them on!
Superman flew into bed to watch the ACM Awards with me last night. I looked over at him while Rascal Flatts was singing and he had his hands raised above his head, swaying them in the air..... We had our own little concert in bed :)
Superman flew into bed to watch the ACM Awards with me last night. I looked over at him while Rascal Flatts was singing and he had his hands raised above his head, swaying them in the air..... We had our own little concert in bed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a cutie! I love looking at your blog and seeing what is new in your life! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment