Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame.....

On Saturday, we took Brooks to his first Major League Baseball game to watch the Texas Rangers at the Ballpark in Arlington. I have a feeling that this will be the first of many :) I remember going to the Ranger games as a little girl and have some pictures of Brandon sitting in the ballpark when he was a little boy. Brooks had so much fun and so did mommy and daddy watching the excitement in his eyes!!! First stop - picture with Nolan Ryan.Second stop -the kids play area for some fun games.Checking out the Rangers dugout and the baseball players
Just the three of us :)
Brooks with GG and Poppy
buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.......... and cotton candy, and nachos, and ice cream....and please bring me back!!

1 comment:

Barker Crew said...

HOW FUN!!!!! I have the best memories of Houston Astros baseball games as a little girl -- cannot wait to take Baize and Lainey someday! Happy Summer...come see us sometime! :)