Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our baby brother

I am 23 weeks - time is flying!! I think being pregnant is a little different when you are chasing a 3 1/2 year old around everywhere! Brandon, Brooks, Boo, and I went to Dr. Hales on Tuesday for a sonogram. Everything looked great.... Our baby boy weighs 1lb. 2 oz!! He is very active, just like his big brother. He was smiling at us and playing peek-a-boo. He kept his right had over his right eye most of the time. Brooks loved seeing him on the big screen. He would talk to him and say "Hi Baby Barrett"..."Oh, he is so sweet." Brooks is ready to be a big brother!! It was so neat to see him 4D - we can't wait to meet him :)Our sweet baby boy

2 comments:

hicks family said...

Congratulations!!! Glad all is going well :)

Caryn said...

So precious - One of my best friends, Wendi (she is on my blog list if you want to look up her cuties) has two boys named Brooks & Barrett!! What are the chances! Love those names