Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Near disaster.... I got a new camera for Christmas so I took lots of pictures Christmas morning. I put my SDcard in the computer to download the pictures and instead deleted them.... OH NO!!! When I thought I had lost them all, I opened the new SD card that Brandon got me and inside was a coupon for a free trial of Rescue-pro recovery software....lifesaver!!! I downloaded the program and got all of my pictures back!! Yea :)
We had a wonderful Christmas....We celebrated early with GG and Poppie in Ft. Worth and got all kinds of good stuff!! Brandon, Barrett and I headed to Dimmitt on Christmas Eve (Brooks had already spent a couple of days with Boo and Pawpaw in Dimmitt). It took us a little over 2 1/2 hours to get from our driveway in Lubbock to my parent's driveway in Dimmitt because of the blowing snow and icy roads but, we finally made it.
On Christmas Eve we set out our milk and cookies for Santa, and carrots for the reindeer and then headed to bed. Brooks slept until 8:30 Christmas morning and came in my room and said, so excitedly, "Santa came!!"
Guess what Santa brought......baseball stuff - just what Brooks asked for.
Look at all those presents....a John Deere pedal tractor, new JD boots, an i-pod touch, some games and UA clothes........
Barrett's 1st Christmas.....he got a rocket radio flyer, monkey towel, seahorse that hums lullabies and a brown baseball bear, just like Brooks. I think Brooks was more excited to look at and play with all of Barrett's presents.

Barrett with his brown baseball bear and Brooks with his blue baseball bear :)Merry Christmas 2009 - Brandon, Jacy, Brooks (4) and Barrett (9 weeks)

No comments: