
My baby boy is 3 months old....Barrett is such a great baby and developing quite a personality. Barrett loves to smile and talk. He gets his arms going all over the place, a big smile on his face and his mouth open wide when he talks! He loves his baths and loves to listen and look at his big brother. He has started to sleep in his new "nap nanny" at night. (before he has been sleeping on momma's chest) We still have those nights, and I love every minute of it, but it is best for both of us when he sleeps right next to me in his new little "bed." Brooks absolutely adores Barrett and can't wait to go pick him up from Missy's at the end of the day. It is so sweet to watch him talk to Barrett, "Hi punkin"-" I love you, punkin"-"I'm right here, I'll protect you punkin"... what a sweet big brother. We are so blessed with two sweet boys and are having the time of our life :) God is so good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment