
Cait Cait and Linc spoil Brooks and Barrett rotten..... they are best bud's.....tickle monster, "Chico", special treats, swimming, watching "Go Tech" and looking for Linc, drinking Cait's diet coke (it never fails), spending the night and sleeping right in the middle, trophies, football, walking the dogs, "wet willies".... lots and lots of fun!!
We have been so blessed to live in the same town and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful sister and best friend, and a wonderful brother-in law.
Lincoln will be the OC at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina. Lincoln and Caitlin are very excited to start a new adventure. We are a little sad but, are already planning our trips. Brooks has helped Cait pick out a house for them and one for us right next door :) We have ordered our new purple Pirate gear and can't wait for football season.
I have been putting this blog off because this is one of the hardest things I have had to do.... I can't think of my life without Cait by my side but, there are airplanes, there are cell-phones, and Skype.....Brooks knows how to call Cait Cait and Linc on my phone and I figure he will be doing it all the time....We love you so much Cait Cait and Linc.....
3 comments:
My heart breaks for all of you (and so many of the other families). A coaches life is hardest on the family, but like you said, your kids will have such amazing experiences because of it! Praying your goodbye's are fewer than your hello's!
We love you so much and can't wait for you to come visit us in North Carolina!
Ohhh, it's so hard letting sister's go! Mindy is moving in June and I'm sad already... Thank goodness for cell phones and computers!
Post a Comment