Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sisters

There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you. - Author UnknownEver since we were kids, our lives have been intertwined. I could not have done it without my sweet sister, Caitlin. Cait's presence has never failed to soothe and nourish my soul. As she left for North Carolina this morning I thought of all the wonderful memories we have made in our 25 years together. Those precious memories and the ones yet to come are so very special to me. Near or far you are always in my heart.....
I love you so much my Cait!!

2 comments:

Caitlin Riley said...

Love Love Love You! Can't wait for you to come see us!

Riley Kai said...

Distance will make your heart grow fonder! Praying that this is an easy transition for all of you! (and a ton of success for our coaches at ECU!)