He is adorable, Jacy! I can't believe how big he is! We were looking at the Reynolds blog and found yours. Makenzi has looked at nearly every post of yours, due to her love of all things Brooks! I think we will be coming back...she really likes "silly Brooks" and I think the post about boys and mud gave her a few ideas! We will be following you now! See you soon at our PDAC meetings.;)
1 comment:
He is adorable, Jacy! I can't believe how big he is! We were looking at the Reynolds blog and found yours. Makenzi has looked at nearly every post of yours, due to her love of all things Brooks! I think we will be coming back...she really likes "silly Brooks" and I think the post about boys and mud gave her a few ideas! We will be following you now! See you soon at our PDAC meetings.;)
Post a Comment