
WOW, What a special surprise... our Cait Cait came home on Friday! I was laying on the floor by Barrett (trying to get over the stomach bug) and Caitlin walked through my front door. In my mind, I have seen her walk through my door a million times before but, I could not believe my eyes. I was so shocked, I just laid on the floor and said "What are you doing here?"... no jumping up and down and hugs and kisses - I guess I thought I was dreaming! After the initial shock wore off I was scared to death to ask her when she was going to leave because I was so afraid she was going to tell me Sunday... WRONG - She is here until Friday!! I was soooooooooooo excited! We went to Brooks' t-ball game on Saturday and then headed to Dimmitt for Mother's Day. Cait Cait came to Lubbock yesterday and stayed with us. Brooks was super excited, he and Cait Cait read stories, played, and fixed a breakfast picnic. Cait Cait stayed and played with Barrett today while Brooks and I went to school. I sure miss having her a mile away....Cait Cait had to go back to Dimmitt tonight and will fly out Friday but, we will be in North Carolina in 5 short weeks... Cait Cait we were so glad you came and surprised us!! That was the best surprise ever... We miss you and love you sooooooooooo much!!

Cait Cait brought Brooks a Pirate sticker book and they read it and put all the stickers in it... My boys are so blessed to have such a great aunt that loves them so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment