We had so much fun at the lake....Brooks rode the Mable with Boo and had a blast doing cannon balls off the boat. Barrett loved the water and loved taking naps on the boat. Brandon became a pro at wakeboarding and I got a few ski's in... pawpaw is so good at finding smooth water. We can't wait to go back!Friday, June 18, 2010
Lake Trip-Conchas 2010
We had so much fun at the lake....Brooks rode the Mable with Boo and had a blast doing cannon balls off the boat. Barrett loved the water and loved taking naps on the boat. Brandon became a pro at wakeboarding and I got a few ski's in... pawpaw is so good at finding smooth water. We can't wait to go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jacy,
Your boys are adorable and so HAPPY!! I'm so glad you are blessed with a loving and happy family.
Blessings,
Megan
Post a Comment