Thursday, August 19, 2010

10 months old

What a month..... my sweet baby Barrett has started walking and now has two bottom teeth, finally. He is on the go all of the time and never slows down....guess he takes after his brother and momma. Barrett talks all the time and says momma, dada, bubba, uh-oh, and ball. He loves to wave bye-bye, sometimes with one hand and sometimes with both. Barrett puts everything in his mouth... it is so much fun for him... not so much fun for this paranoid momma! He still does not sleep through the night on a consistent basis but when he does, he loves sleeping on his tummy. I don't mind because I love our midnight snuggles... they are the best!! Barrett is a great eater and loves his fruit, veggies, and meat... maybe we can start real food soon now that we have teethies. The biggest milestone this month is walking. Barrett goes from sitting to standing to taking 5-6 steps at a time... he still stops and bear crawls or puts his head down and takes off if he is on a mission. WOW, I cannot believe my baby is walking... SLOW DOWN sweet boy!! Barrett adores his brother and loves to play with "big boy"toys. My heart melts when I hear them playing together and Barrett laughing so loud... I pray that they are as close as Cait Cait and I. Barrett, we love you so much!! You are such a blessing in our lives..... my little punkin!

1 comment:

Caitlin Riley said...

Sweet sweet Barrett-- Stop growing up!! Love you so much!