Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Brooks-isms
On Monday at soccer practice the coach gave each child on the team a bracelet that had 6 different stars on it. As they were in a circle, preparing for their bible story, and passing around the bracelets the coach asked if anyone knew what the stars meant. Brooks raised his hand and said, "it's how many grandchildren you will have." His coach looked at him funny and Brooks said, "I learned it at Lubbock Christian." Brooks had just told me the story of Abraham and God's promise to him that his descendants would be like that of the stars... too many to count. I had to smile when he said that.... he was right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's adorable!
I just got caught up on your blog....the boys are precious and it looks like y'all had a very busy and fun summer!!
Post a Comment