On Thursday morning, all my boys took me to the airport bright and early so I could jump on the plane and head to see my Cait, and of course Linc too. I was a little nervous to leave my baby boy for the first time but super excited to see Cait. I couldn't wait to get there... I usually have those little butterflies in my stomach when I leave my little boys and know that I am on my way back to see them but I felt the same headed to see Cait! However, I felt like something was missing.... I only had one suitcase, one carry on, and one book - I even had time for Starbucks in the airport - Wow! Caitlin picked me up from the airport and we had a fun afternoon of shopping in Raleigh and then headed to Greenville to meet Lincoln at Wasabi for supper. On Friday, I went up to Caitlin's kindergarten class and met all of her sweet kids and teachers that she works with. Friday afternoon we ran around Greenville and had "girls night" with Rebecca and Diana, her sweet neighbors. I slept until 10:00 on Saturday (don't think I have done that in about 5 years) and then we got ready and went to the UBE for some pirate gear before we headed to tailgate before the game. I got to see East Carolina play Marshall... way to go Pirates and way to go Linc!! I loved going to a game and actually getting to watch it. We had a great supper on Saturday night and a great time laughing and talking. On Sunday, Cait took me back to the airport in Raleigh. This is usually the hardest part for me but, I know that I am going to see her in 4 weeks :) I am so lucky to have the greatest sister in the world!!! It crushed my heart when we found out that her and Linc were moving to North Carolina but, what a wonderful place to visit.
Twins??? So many people came up to Cait and I and asked if we were twins... close.... some even thought I was Caitlin....love my twin so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment