"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."
Genesis 5:22-23
Brooks has been learning about the fruit of the Spirit this week in school. Today when I picked him up from school, he could not wait to show me what he had made. His teacher told him to create something that made him joyful.... I bet you can guess from the picture above :) He told me that the thing that brought him the most joy was going to the beach in North Carolina with his family. He drew a picture of the beach with "Boo, Pawpaw, Cait Cait, Linc, momma, daddy, Brooks and Barrett playing on the sand with seashells. This is our boat with its anchor down in the water and a fish swimming to the anchor and here is a crab by the boat that we are going to catch." I agree with Brooks, the beach is a little piece of heaven on earth. We can't wait to go back this summer :)

1 comment:
That's so sweet...priceless art! :)
Post a Comment