Thursday, July 14, 2011

SOLD!!

What a crazy, fun week!!!! We have had our house FSBO for about 6 weeks trying to make a plan and decide exactly what we wanted to do and where we wanted to move. I came in from running one morning and Brandon had a big smile on his face and said, "come look at this." He had found a house on the internet and we both fell in love with it. We called the owners and went and looked at it last Friday night, we went and looked again on Sunday and decided this is just what we wanted and made an offer. We asked if they would close the latest date possible so that it would give us time to sell our house. I prayed every minute that someone would buy our house so that we would not have to make two house payments or have to let this house that we love get away. We called the realtor Monday morning to list our house and signed all the papers Monday night. On Tuesday morning Chuck, our realtor, came at 10am to put the for sale sign in the yard. I went to run after he left and got back home around 12 and there was a car in our driveway, little did I know then that they would be the owners of our house. They (mom and dad and two daughters) came back two more times on Tuesday and made a cash offer on our house Tuesday night and want to close July 29th.....HOLY MOLY that is only 2 weeks away. Brandon and I signed the contract today.......WOW!! GOD is so GOOD.......I was worried about having to make two house payments and instead have to worry about a place to move before we close on our new house on September 1st.

No comments: