Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Kindergarten Graduate

My little kindergarten graduate... where did the time go? This school year flew by, but what a great year it was.  Brookies learned so many new things and made so many new friends.
Pomp and Circumstance gets me every time but that sweet little smile and wave put a big ol' smile on my face.
The kindergarten walk across the stage. Brooks was trying to hug Mrs. Scmidt and find me for a picture at the same time.
My precious graduate.... he fills my heart so full!!
Brooks and his favorite teacher, Mrs. Schmidt.... She was the BEST!!
Best Buds.... Cooper Scott, Drew Penney, Ryan Pharies, and Brookies
When I grow up, I want to "Be a Skylanders designer and a ECU FotBall PLAYER!"
I am the luckiest momma in the world to get to be at school all day with my sweet boy..... there is nothing better than a big smile and hug at the end of every day.
Pawpaw and Boo.... Brooks' biggest fans!  They got to spend some time at school this year and spoiled Brooks' rotten with Chick-fil-A lunches.
Brooks and Nanny
 The perfect graduation present... Thank you Boo and Pawpaw!
My precious kindergarten graduate.... I love you to the moon, and the stars, and back!!

No comments: