It is hard to believe that we are half-way through the baseball season. Brooks had a GREAT game tonight - his best one yet!! I was so proud of him! He had two awesome hits (all the way to the fence), and two big outs playing first base. He has played right field, second base, and first base this season and has settled in batting #6. We played in our first tournament last weekend and were the champions. This momma was a little nervous in the final game... and they are only 6 years old - oh no!!!! Brooks has had a loud cheering section.... momma, daddy, bear bear, boo and paw-paw, gg and poppi, and nanny. We are so, super proud of you Brookies!!
My little Rockhound...#11
Brooks #1 fan
"go bubba go"
Brooks and Kale.... the best of friends
a trophy and a ring....
6U Tournament Champions
Ryan Pharies and Brooks...teammates and classmates
We are so proud of our Rockhound!!

1 comment:
Hey Jacy!! I know it has been a long time but I love keeping up with you and your boys on the blog. I have a friend who may be moving to Lubbock. Her husband is a youth minister and interviewing for a job there. She is adorable and fun and you would love her instantly. :) She has two boys just about Brooks and Barrett's ages and has questions about schools, neighborhoods etc. so I wanted to pass along your contact info if you don't mind? If you're up for it would you email or text me a phone number or email at staceyandcaryn@gmail.com or 214-475-4213 that I can pass along to her? That would be awesome. Her name is Sally Crosby.
Thanks!
Caryn (Purdy) Smith
Post a Comment