Monday, August 26, 2013

The First Day...

.....of SECOND grade
My big second grader... 
be still my heart...
slow down time
It was too early for little mister!
Barrett had no interest in taking pictures
Brooks and Mrs. Bigham
He loves her already...It is going to be a great year!!
My precious second grader.... 


"My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know how much I love you, and want the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish."

1 comment:

Caitlin Riley said...

I can't believe you are a big second grader, Brooks! You are such a smart, sweet, kind hearted, boy full of imagination and wonder! We love you so much and pray that the 2nd grade is FULL of blessings!!!