Weight: 31 pounds 9 ounces
Height: 3 feet 3 inches ( 39 inches)
*Wears a size 10 shoe, and a size 4/4T clothes
*LOVES to do anything and everything his "bubbie" does
*Loves sports and wants to play baseball whenever he can, "Can you pitch to me"
*Loves to dress up in football gear, baseball gear, like Spiderman, Buzz.... anything he can find to put together, he will put it on.
*Loves to make his own sausage on a stick in the microwave for breakfast in the morning
*Loves to gives lots of kisses and hugs and "I love you's "
*Loves to snuggle with momma in bed each night
*Can write his name, knows all his colors in English and Spanish, knows his shapes, all the letters and sounds, and numbers... thank you Mrs. Amy
*loves to make a mess, play in the dirt, play with bugs, loves to be wild and crazy.... He is all BOY and I love every inch and minute of it!! (although someday I have to pray for extra patience)*Has such a soft, caring heart for his brother, his Lolo, his family, and everyone else that he is around!
*Is the most PERFECT four year old boy I know :) I love you the BEST, my sweet Bear bear!!!
- How old are you? 4 (holding 4 fingers up)
- What makes you happy? seeing Sloan and presents :)
- What is your favorite animal? giraffe
- What is your favorite food? chips and cheese
- What is your favorite treat? everything that is sweet.... he would eat it for breakfast, lunch , and supper
- What is your favorite thing to do? play baseball
- What is your favorite TV show? Jessie
- What are you really good at? baseball, running fast
- What is your favorite movie? Little Rascals
- What is your favorite color? blue
- What is your favorite song? 10,000 reasons by Matt Redman
- Who is your best friend? Koleman Hendrix, Emery Ingram, Foxx, Teagan Trout
- Where is your favorite place to be? at the baseball field
- What do you and your mom do together? lay in bed and snuggle and watch a movie every night
- What do you and your dad do together? play baseball and "foo-ball"
- What is your favorite thing to learn about? spanish at Mrs. Amy's.... "uno, dos"
- What is your favorite toy? baseball glove and bat
- Three words that describe you? Mr. Personality, Mr. independent, precious :)
- What do you take to bed with your each night? My night night (blue little giraffe blanket, its looking a little ragged), sometimes I put my baseball bear and new dog named Ranger in bed with me
- What do you want to be when you grow up? baseball player

I can't believe that my 4 pound 14 ounce baby boy is 4 years old today. Happy Birthday my precious Bear...
I love you the BEST!!


1 comment:
Sweetest big 4 year old, STOP GROWING! Your smile and laugh melt our hearts! We are so proud of you and love you more than words can express!!!
Post a Comment