Weight: 60 pounds
Height: 4 feet 4 inches
*Wears a size 4 shoe, 10 slim pants, and Medium in everything else
*Loves to explore, loves to create, loves to make a mess, loves to be wild and crazy.... He is all BOY and I love every inch and minute of it!! (although someday I have to pray for extra patience)
*Has such a soft, caring heart for his brother, his Lolo, his family, and everyone else that he is around!
*Loves sports.... baseball, soccer, football, and basketball
*Loves Math and Science
*Has become quite the perfectionist and aims to please
*Is the most PERFECT eight year old boy I know :) I love you Brookies to the moon, the stars, and back!!!
*Wears a size 4 shoe, 10 slim pants, and Medium in everything else
*Loves to explore, loves to create, loves to make a mess, loves to be wild and crazy.... He is all BOY and I love every inch and minute of it!! (although someday I have to pray for extra patience)
*Has such a soft, caring heart for his brother, his Lolo, his family, and everyone else that he is around!
*Loves sports.... baseball, soccer, football, and basketball
*Loves Math and Science
*Has become quite the perfectionist and aims to please
*Is the most PERFECT eight year old boy I know :) I love you Brookies to the moon, the stars, and back!!!
- How old are you? 8
- What makes you happy? being with my mom and dad
- Who is the coolest person on Earth? God, Jesus, and my family
- What is your favorite animal? snake
- What is your favorite thing to eat? carne guisada
- What is your favorite thing to do? play sports
- What is your favorite TV show? Duck Dynasty
- What are you really good at? sports
- What is your favorite movie? Iron Man 2
- What is your favorite color? blue, purple, yellow
- What is your favorite song? 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman
- Who is your best friend? Hunter Welch, Drew Penney, Zane Cobb, Noah Ingram
- What do you and your mom do together? snuggle
- What do you and your dad do together? play catch
- What is your favorite sport? baseball
- Where is your favorite place to go? to the beach
- What is your favorite book? Magic Tree House
- What is your favorite thing to learn about? Math and Science
- What is your favorite toy? xbox and remote control helicopter
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? North Carolina and to the center of Mars
- Three words that describe you? awesome, caring, and smart ( kind-caring heart, perfect in every way... from momma)
- What is your favorite season of the year? Winter because you can have snowball fights in the snow
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What do you take to bed with your each night? blankie and bear
- What do you want to be when you grow up? MLB baseball player
Happy, Happy Birthday #8 my precious Brookies! I love you to the moon, the stars, and back!!
You make me so proud each and every day!!



1 comment:
Happy Happy #8 sweetest Brookies! We love you more than words can explain and are SO proud of you!!!
Post a Comment