I guess he was playing "cowboy" dress-up with orange windpants..... perfect combination! Check out those cool vintage boots :)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
When a 3 year old dresses himself....
...... it is hilarious!!! Brooks and I had been outside blowing bubbles and he got bubbles all over him. I brought Brooks in and took off all his clothes that were wet. I was in the kitchen cooking supper and in walks Brooks. WOW - I could not stop laughing! He thought he looked so good!! I think mommy will pick out his clothes for a long time to come:)
I guess he was playing "cowboy" dress-up with orange windpants..... perfect combination! Check out those cool vintage boots :)
I guess he was playing "cowboy" dress-up with orange windpants..... perfect combination! Check out those cool vintage boots :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay, that is adorable! I am so glad to have run across your blog. I love being able to keep up with you and your family this way!
Post a Comment