Thursday, June 11, 2009
Summer Fun in Dimmitt
Brooks spent the week in Dimmitt while I went to school (I am getting my Master's in Administration) and Brandon worked Tech baseball camp. The week started out with some water gun fights. Brooks and his Cait Cait loved squirting each other :)
Brooks had to take his tent and sleeping bag so he could camp and "steak-out." Brooks, Boo, and Paw-paw "steaked-out" some hotdogs and then made some smores. As Brooks was putting the smores together he quoted the lines from the Sandlot... "First you take the graham. You stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the mallow. You take the other graham and place it on the mallow. Then you stuff!!" yummy :)
Brooks did not quite make it to the camp-out. He sat the tent up in the living room but, decided he wanted to sleep in Boo's bed and watch cartoons and eat breakfast in his tent the next morning :) Great plan - he takes after his mommy :) He had so much fun going to the farm, playing in the hot-tub, going to "Old McDonald's" and watching "Up" and "Night at the Museum" in the movie theater. Thank you Boo and Paw-paw :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my I can't believe how BIG he looks in these pics! Last time I saw him you were still carrying him around!
Post a Comment