Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's a BOY!!

Brooks is going to have a baby brother.... We are super excited!! Brandon, Brooks, and I went to Dr. Hales yesterday morning for a sonogram (18 weeks). Brooks thought it was so cool to see our baby on tv. This entire pregnancy, Brooks told me that "the baby in mommy's tummy was a baby sister." On the way to the doctor, I asked him one more time what our baby was and he said "baby brother"... he was right!! I had a feeling yesterday morning when I was running that this sweet baby was going to be a boy... two boys... momma's boys :) Brooks had to call everyone and he said, "You know what my baby is, it is a BOY! I told you it was going to be a boy."a foot....
Sweet baby face... kind of looks like an alien right now!
a hiny, two legs, and two feet....

I'm a BOY!! What a wonderful blessing from God!

7 comments:

amy kate said...

sooo excited!!!

hicks family said...

Yea!!! Congratulations!!

Caryn said...

So fun - brothers pretty sweet!!

Sunny Tracey said...

That will be so fun. And now we can start planning our babies wedding...they can date at Tech (they can go to Pajama Party together), get married after graduation and live in... Lubbock maybe? ;) XOXOXO

Barker Crew said...

Congrats, Robersons!! Two handsome boys...what a blessing!

Amber said...

That is so very exciting!!! I am very happy for you both...and still running at 18 weeks, impressive!!

Team Leslie said...

One blessed family!! Brothers will be such fun! Congratulations - hope mommy is feeling well!