Sunday, September 19, 2010

11 months

I can't believe my sweet baby boy is 11 months old. Barrett is becoming Mr. Independent and I don't like it one bit. He thinks he needs to keep up with his big brother and do everything that Brooks does. He is quite the talker and says mama, bubba, dada, bye-bye, uh-oh, and lots of other things that he thinks I should know. Barrett has many faces... his favorite is squinching up his nose and crinkling his eyes and breathing in and out of his nose!! Since he started walking , a month ago, he has not looked back or slowed down. He has perfected his clap and loves to do it. He claps for Brooks at his soccer games, claps at the tv when football is on and loves to play patty-cake. He is sleeping better but still likes to have a few midnight snuggles with his momma.... I sure do not mind :) Barrett has become attached to his little blue blankie and does not like to go without it. He is a great eater and loves his real food and he even has started drinking a little bit of whole milk in a sippie cup. SLOW DOWN baby boy.... you are growing way too fast!!John Deere green..... we love it! Real food.......Bananas, Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Carrots...... yummy to my tummyClapping for Brooks at his soccer game......Go Brookies Go!!

1 comment:

Caitlin Riley said...

Sweet Sweet Barrett - you are getting so big! We miss you so much!! Love you- Cait Cait and Linc