Sunday, November 21, 2010

30

What a wonderful day..... First thing this morning, my sweet Brookies ran into my room and came and gave me a humongous squeeze hug and said, "Happy Birthday Mommy"... what a perfect way to start the day! I got to spend the morning with my precious boys and then Boo and Pawpaw came to Lubbock and mom and I spent the afternoon shopping at Holiday Happening (we sure missed Cait). We had a great time and found lots of cute things. After our shopping extravaganza we came home and ate some yummy birthday cake and opened presents. My day ended with a trip to Abuelo's with Brandon and Barrett.... Brooks went to spend a couple of days in Dimmitt.... a perfect birthday... a perfect day spent with my most favorite people (minus Cait and Linc).the sweetest book ever from my sweetest boy

my favorite thing.... perfect words to live by.... I love this sign... Thank you so much mom and dad!

I would not have wanted to spend my 30th birthday any other way.

No comments: